Help nedded in Analog sensor scaling using math Instructions

saticon

Hello Guys,Any one please tell me how to scale an analog sensor which is 0-10v and it has to be scaled to 0-8v or something using math instructions as my PLC does not have scale instruction.

For my PLC for 0-10v sensor the process value is 0-9999 counts with .1 C resolution.

Thanks for your help....

It's asked almost once a week, by first time posters, who seem to fail to realize
A) a simple linear function, and
B) how to SEARCH anywhere for information.

Can't search here, can't search google... Makes me wonder how they even find the site most times.

k genius dont want to help just dont reply k

The first post was a link to an article that explains how to do it for any scaling you might want.

Most people do not support the "I don't care how, just give me the answer" attitude. It doesn't help you learn anything, and if you need to debug or make changes to the program, now you (or some poor maintenance guy) are stuck with something you don't understand.

First off, welcome to the forum.

k genius dont want to help just dont reply k

rdstat did help you, he did answer your question, and he was the first to do it. A "thank you" to him have been more appropriate.

I hope that getting off on the wrong foot doesn't keep you from coming back - you have found one of the best forums for PLC help.