help needed with mitsubishi FX2N CRC

hmm.. Did not realise you were trying to write a program like GX, the non protocol method will not work as downloading a program will destroy the RS instruction.

I don't know what the programming protocol is & I doubt that Mitsubishi would release it, after all they want to sell their own programming software, also it could be dangerous downloading something that will change the program while it is controlling some piece of equipment, they have invested a great deal of time & money, the effort of writing something like that probably is not worth it, & to sell it as a working program would be even more difficult

Anyway best of luck.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I´m converting a Melsec Medoc Plus 1.40a program to GX IEC Develop 7.04 and have one problem: There is a CMP block im program and when...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am starting to sort of understand what is going on in the mitsubishi world of programming, but i am still at a loss when it comes to...
Replies
Views
Stuck interfacing to a Mitsubishi FX1N plc and F930GOT-BWD-E 4" HMI Not up to times with Mitsubishi sinse old "punkin" terminal. Have learned I...
Replies
Views
How Would I Format The Memory Of A Mitsubishi A2n Cpu Plc Without Using Gx Developer Or Any Kind Of Software. The Trial Version Of Gx Developer...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom