Help PLZ, confused in Data Comparison

Thanx LD. Thanx alot...!

I have simulated your code, it is working properly. But i am confused in some of your STL text that why have you written these. For example in FC1, why u have written first nine lines.

Can you write comment in front of these. I mean purpose of each line....? Remaining program i have got completely. But only these lines are confusing.

FC1.jpg

OK.

It means you have used DB POINTERS. DB Pointer contains both the DATA BLOCK NUMBER and DATA ELEMENT ADDRESS.

DATA BLOCK NUMBER is a 16-bit Integer Value.
DATA ELEMENT ADDRESS is a 32-bit AREA CROSSING POINTER.

U have initially wrote this command:

L P##pLookUp

// pLookUp is a local input Variable And you have assigned this value DB1.DBX0.0

LAR1

// Load the value (DB1.DBX0.0) in Address Register-1

L W[AR1, P#0.0]

// This instruction means that LOAD the Accumulator with the contents of Marker Word addressed by the sum of AR1 and the Offset P#0.0.
Then how to get the DB number from the above instruction............?

T #iDB
// Transfer the DB number for next time opening the DB......it is OK.

L D [AR1, P#2.0]

// Also how this instruction get area pointer by summing AR1 & P#2.0........?
Plz explain more about these two instruction.