Help print out RSP file

Trispo

Hi,

I have 2 .RSP files I need to open and print out in PDF for my internhip report and I don't have a license for RSLOGIX 5.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks

In fact I just need the last ladders from each program, if you print the last 10 ladders program the size must be good.

I know it's a little more longer to do but can you do it ?

Thanks

I printed both to PDF and uploaded them to WeTransfer:

https://*****/mYsKMQmRod

Also, while printing I did get a few pop-ups that RSLogix could not get a good ladder view, which I have never seen before, so the entire project mey not be printed.

Also, while printing I did get a few pop-ups that RSLogix could not get a good ladder view, which I have never seen before, so the entire project mey not be printed.

I got the same when opening it.... and also never seen that before

I just reopened it to see if I could find the problem and it has a ladder #82 that is not named as "Lad 82" but "IO Config (Not Used) 82 -" I have never seen before and RSLogix will not open it. And the pop-up appeared when I tried to open ladder 82 in report preview. I had to delete it.

Ladder 23 has a corrupt line comment that takes up pages, I had to delete it to see the ladder.

After that it prints without any error.

And on the second project it has the weird IO Config ladder 57, so I deleted it.

Also, when I verified both projects there were 8 errors each in ladder 8 in both that the "File number doesn't point to the correct file type"

The error free PDF's are at : https://*****/FvYK2DDEqg

Last edited:
A RSP file to be printed out.

I also need help printing out this file. This is a zipped RSP file. It may be corrupt. Not sure. Thanks for the help.