help programming==> controlling motor "rolling shutter" with only 1 push button

Most likly the shutter has limit switches. You should look at how those are wired. If they are not wired directly into the motor circuit, then you should wire those switches to PLC inputs so that you do not burn out the motor if someone fails to hit the STOP button.

limit switch is built in! so i guess don't need them in your example then?
will test later tonight ..thanks you guys

Code:
CASE nStep OF
0: IF (rPushbutton) THEN nStep:=1 END_IF; (*do nothing here*)
1: IF (rPushbutton) THEN nStep:=2 END_IF; (*motor up*)
2: IF (rPushbutton) THEN nStep:=3 END_IF; (*do nothing*)
3: IF (rPushbutton) THEN nStep:=0 END_IF; (*motor down*)
END_CASE;

actually i would replace do nothing here, with stop motor here it could be going up or down at that moment.

limit switch is built in! so i guess don't need them in your example then?

you should check if they stop the motor or not.

most automated door control like this shutter is have electronic board pre-wired with switches. if this is the case then they also have an impulse step-by-step control that could be set with dip-switch.

also, it is good to have some obstacle protection like force limit switch or photocells on shutters travel line.