Help reqd PV and PB32 to PV+ and ME

shrirampendse

Hi,

I earlier used PV and PB32, but now company is going in for PV+ and for this I got RSView studi ME.
But in this software I could not find how my Hardware ( PV+) can be selected. I could not dig it out from help.
Will someone please give me step by step procedure to create new ME appln, incuding selecting ME station, PV+ module etc ?

Thanks in anticipation of reply.

you just create project and in the project settings select resolution that matches your target device...

most of things are very similar or common with other hmi software.
setting communication is a bit different. ask your supplier for quick tour and if you feel this is not enough, lookup training schedule.

CLXenggr said:
Hi,

I earlier used PV and PB32, but now company is going in for PV+ and for this I got RSView studi ME.
But in this software I could not find how my Hardware ( PV+) can be selected. I could not dig it out from help.
Will someone please give me step by step procedure to create new ME appln, incuding selecting ME station, PV+ module etc ?

Thanks in anticipation of reply.

The screen size determines which PV+ the app can be developed for. You will need to get the specs on your target PV+ as to the best screen size to use. The communications is browsed through RsLinx Enetrprise, so there is no DH+ version, E-Net, C-NET , DF1 etc to worry about as in Panelbuilder

Screensize_1.jpg