Help: Speed up FactoryTalk View slow HMI Tag Alarm Summary

lunenburger

I have a Factorytalk View SE distributed project with Domain Controller, FactoryTalk Directory Computer, Primary and Secondary Servers, and 15 Clients.
The project has been running well for the last couple months.
But recently the HMI Tag Alarm summary page has been taking around 30 seconds to load, and another30 seconds to Acknowledge Alarms.
I have rebooted the Servers and the Directory Server but the delay for the alarm summary is still there. The rest of the application works fine.
Is there something I can check to speed up the Alarm times?

I rebooted the domain controller, Factorytalk Directory Server, Primary and backup servers and the HMI Tag Alarm Summary was still taking 30 seconds to load.

Then I talked to Rockwell support for an hour for them to tell me there was nothing I could do, and that it was just part of the system.

So then I went around and rebooted all 15 clients, and the Alarm Summary was back down to 2 seconds.
I am not sure if one of the clients was having communication issues, but the operators are much happier now.....