Help with INC function of PLC Mitsubishi

fergieomki

I'm using INC function with D0 register. But the result after i press the switch is not D0+1 it is a random number(usually hundred or thousand after i press the switch) everytime i press the switch. The problem only occurs when i do with FX3U but if i use GX simulator the result is very good (1 2 3 4 5... after every pressed). I also try with ADD function but still the same.
P/s:'m very appreciate any comment and sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
I don't have experience for mistubishi plc but I think you should put ONS ( one shot ) after your input so the INC instruction execute one scan only
Hope this help

Similar Topics

Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
this a program to send data to barcode printer I want to integrate a new printer in a new machine and i wanted to adapt the old prgram on it but I...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
please help me . I have to make this ladder diagram and I can’t figure it out :(
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom