Help with OSR ML1000

PLCRookie

I need help to modify a program in an ML1000. Basically, I want to add a one-shot instruction to a rung, but I am confused as to the inplementation in AB. The operator places a part into the machine, and the machine senses the presence of the part, then starts the cycle. I have problems when the operator places a part, triggering the sensors, but then the operator will pull out the part before the machine will cycle, making the machine cycle with no part present. When this happens, we have problems with the machine. There is a foot switch option, which I have turned on. The foot switch requires the operator to press it when the cycle is desired. NO auto-start. I thought that would at least help for the short term.The problem now is that the operators just leave their foot on the foot switch, which basically puts it right back to the same way it was. I want to insert a one-shot, so that the foot switch has to be cycled before the next machine cycle can occur. I will post a screen shot of the program. Rung 20 is the one that triggers the machine. The tru fix will be to install a sensor at the working position of the machine to sense that there is actually a part at the point of action.