Help with pdf of AB Micrologix 1500 file

Erock

I cannot open this old file with any of my versions of AB software.

Would someone be able to generate a pdf of the file and send me the pdf?

I had to upload it with a .txt extension. Please change this to .RSS

RSLogix 500 should open this file but my older 4.5 version will not open this file.

It is .RSS

RSLogix 500 should open this file (with the file extension changed). I just don't have a version that will open this. I have RSLogix 5000 but it won't open this.

Thanks!

Could I trouble you with creating a .ACH (backup or archive) copy of the file to see if I could open it with my version of the software?

Last edited:
Attached is a .slc version of the file. My software can't make a .ach version of the file. Maybe this will work for you.

In the older software versions, the MicroLogix 1500 LRP Series C was not defined (did not exist at the time), so you would get an error message trying to convert from RSS to ACH. ACH was the native file extension for the old APS DOS-system software.

Thank you very much. Yes the series C isn't supported in my version. I guess this means we'll have to buy a new copy of this old software.