Help With Prosoft MVI69E-MBTCP

_Dock_

I have an application where I need to communicate via modbus with a Mitsubishi PLC.

My PLC is a CompactLogix L33ER. The Mitsubishi is the client and the compactlogix is the server. I am trying to do this with a prosoft MVI69E-MBTCP

I am familiar with modbus on another PLC platform, on that platform I had modbus send/receive instructions where I could enter all of the relative data then trigger the instruction with a bit in the ladder logic.

I have reviewed the manual and watched the training videos but Im still not clear on how to configure a send/receive or a write/read request as a SERVER. Most of the tech support and training videos cover the client features but don't really explain much on how to configure the ladder for a server.

I have the AOI and AOP in the program and the module is configured. I really just need some direction on how to actually configure the logic. I found the MBTCP.CONTROL.eventsequencecommand tags in the controller but I dont know how to move the information around in an effective manner. I think I could figure it out but the way I am coming up with would require a lot of code just to send one packet of data. There has to be an easy way.

If any one has any experience with this and could post a sample ladder I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks,

With prosoft tech support being on the west coast and me on the east coast we are having a hard time connecting at the right time. Anyone have any ideas on the above?

Thanks,