Help with Wintelligent View

NSong

Hello,

I'm working on a HMI upgrade project. It's from Rockwell Wintelligent View to PanelView Plus. I was wondering someone can help me to get a full reports(Animations, pictures etc..as said in the manual) of the existing View program. I called AB support. Seems they don't know.

I attached files. The PLC37.exp file should be in the HMI file folder due to zip file upload size limitation.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

HI NSong
I had the same issue at my former employers. I installed a WinView System in 1993/1994. When I left for greener pastures I listed this as a potential issue. 4 yrs later they called me system crashed could not restart AB no longer supports
I rebuilt a new system for them using FTView and had to start from Scratch.

Sorry, but think you are going to have to rebuild from ground up.

HI NSong
I had the same issue at my former employers. I installed a WinView System in 1993/1994. When I left for greener pastures I listed this as a potential issue. 4 yrs later they called me system crashed could not restart AB no longer supports
I rebuilt a new system for them using FTView and had to start from Scratch.

Sorry, but think you are going to have to rebuild from ground up.
Hi rkukl,

Thanks for answering my question. I knew I would start from scratch. The customer wants to have the same screens and function as the View. So I hope someone can help me to print a full View project report as the View manual says (screens, animation, ...etc) Then I can start from scratch. Is there any way to open those files and get a full report?

found this KB article
6051 - Utility to Convert WinView to RSView32

you need tech connect contract to view utility
i had this conversion done before I left my last place it did get some of the screens and info?

i will dig a bit more.

I believe this is only 32 bit.

Last edited:
I tried this too. Seems useless for me. After conversion, it generated 2 folders. One has screen shots, but too small to see. One has a CSV file and formula file. See attached zip file.