help?????

dprathamesh1

Anybody can tell me which type of communication cable is used to take printout from micrologix 1200 plc to epson lx 300 II printer????????

Between the PLC and the PC you need the normal programming cable, on the PC you need the normal programming software and between the PC and the printer you need the usual connection cable. So you see, nothing extra ordinary.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Hi friends, i need a help to know the procedure and steps to connect Lenze i700 to PC for parameterize. i tried with lenze easy-starter using LAN...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
this a program to send data to barcode printer I want to integrate a new printer in a new machine and i wanted to adapt the old prgram on it but I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom