High Level txt

gusterminator

Hi guys,

On one of our HMI screens uses text in red "HIG LEVEL" that comes on when a limit switch is flagged. When I highlight this txt in Factory talk studio and go to properties or any other option that is available I can't seem to find where the info is for which tag it is linked too, I'd like to copy and past then change the tag information so it interacts with the new tag. If I copy and past right now it interacts with the original tag.

Thanks

Gus

Yes, that is what it was Rob. When I seen the check mark for that menu I didn't bother clicking it. I thought it was indicating that Visibility was enabled. When I clicked on it I got the menu I was looking for.
It's crazy how much time you can waist on such a simple task.

Thanks again.