HiTech PWS3261 HMI

Ranjith

I am not familiar with Hitech HMI. I had to replace a defective screen with a new one. Screen was not readable on the old one and it displayed 100's of vertical and horizontal lines. After a long struggle I managed to upload the application (2 files with *.AP1 and *.AP2) from the old and download it to new one. Finally I managed to get the new one to work. I could not upload the source file from the old one since I could not select that option from the system menu screen. My question is,
What sort of file you need to edit the HMI application?
Could I convert the application to *.ADP format?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks

HI,

SAME PROBLEM HERE..

Have you faced any problem while uploading from hmi to pc, i.e. cabling, password, etc..?

Mine is asking pasword on upload & take many retries to connect.

please, help me. PWS6600s is the model.

my mail is: [email protected]

thanks in advance.

regards,
Raj

I haven't used one of these for a very long time. The Hitech screens don't store the source file, only the compiled application.

You will have to get hold of the original source file from the programmer (if you can).