HMI for GLOFA

danesh

Hello All
I need to develope a pc base HMI for Glofa GM7 Plcs,like wincc for Siemence S7, anybody can help me wich program can do this?

Ok my friend, You can use any SCADA package to communicate with your PLC, You can use a modbus OPC server and link it to any SCADA package.

I didn't use WinCC yet, But I'm sure that it can be linked to any OPC server (I mentioned WinCC because I'm assuming that you are familiar with it)

Trt this company (It offers Demos for OPC servers)
www.softwaretoolbox.com

Best Regards

Similar Topics

hi there, I'm a beginner pls help when transferring pc to hmi there's an error message on shihlin hmi written com1 station 1: communication...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Good people of PLCs.net, I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I know its not good practice to have duplicate destructive bits when writing plc code, but I'm wondering about writing to the same tag...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As a precaution my company has been collecting copies all the HMI and PLC programs. I have recorded copies of most of our sites...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom