Hmi

hesham

Hi All
Does any one knows a HMI brand That support Unitelway driver in order to be interfaced to Telemecanique PLC's either Micro series or Premium Series ofcourse not this Magelis (n)

If it's any help, i've just used a Siemens MP370 15" Touch with a TSX Micro (TSX 37-22) on the Unitelway driver. I'm guessing other Siemens may work (only recently used Siemens, always been Bradley).

Rob

Similar Topics

Good people of PLCs.net, I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I know its not good practice to have duplicate destructive bits when writing plc code, but I'm wondering about writing to the same tag...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As a precaution my company has been collecting copies all the HMI and PLC programs. I have recorded copies of most of our sites...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom