Hooking Up MAC Bullet Valve To MicroLogix1200

SirCharles1

Good day all. I have a some MAC bullet valve catrtidges (BV210A-CA1-00-BEH0-CTC). They control vacuum for suction cups that pick up various things. I would like to wire them to a Micrologix 1200 PLC (L40BWA). I believe they should be wired as outputs, (the PLC has relay outputs). There is a blue wire a black wire and a brown one. Thank you very much for your help.

Similar Topics

Very simple/basic question, but I want to get rid of my uncertainty. I don't think it would be an issue, but when I'm the one writing the program...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm a student starting to study PLC programming and in the class that I am in we don't really get into hooking up to a PLC using an RS232...
Replies
Views
I have an application that has a G310 talking serially to an Allen Bradley Micrologix 1500 PLC. I would like to add a second G310 at another...
Replies
Views
Oh boy! Another HMI design possibility just fell in my lap! I'm stuck on one thing, though... I'm not sure what to recommend for input...
Replies
Views
WE have a ab 5/15 on a compressor when one of the techs hooked a hart475 to a discharge pressure tramsmitter , the compressor shut down on surge...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom