Horse with no name and PLC with no name

elevmike said:
The problem with using an obsolete PLC on a newer project is what will you do if/when the PLC fails?? It's probably best to use them for paperweights, and use a current model for new applications. Something like the DL05 cost ~$100.00 USD with the same I/O.
Thank you for the Idea of using a newer PLC but does the USD 100 includes software to? For spares I always have a unit on hand if I have a failure at a customer even if I robb my own home of a working Plc.

Did you get any more info on the NHP MLC-14.
i Have 4 of them and need programing software.
any help would be great.

Similar Topics

I had a comms fault between my VFD and Controller (5069-L320ERS2) that started about a month ago and happened maybe once a day to now where it...
Replies
Views
"My Kingdom for a horse!" - improvising a 24V tester lamp/light I'm on a job 2 states away from home to configure recent additions to a data...
Replies
Views
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/07/20/win_shortcut_vuln_exploit_code/ Somebody is definitely reading our discussions about shop floor...
Replies
Views
🔨 Hello group, I need some help please!!!! Two weeks ago we lost the motherboards on two laptops, the ones that we use for service work on AB...
Replies
Views
C
We have dc motor with following data (unclomplete name plate): Field: Amp: 1.12 Volt: 200 Armature...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom