Hourly average or hourly totalizer

volga

hi all
i am from india and we have AB Controllogix plc installed. We want to implement hourly totaliser values for few flow tags. is it possible with rsview se or plc has some involvement with it. how do i use periodic database stamping in rsview se.

is there any difference between average and totalised value?

any help willbe appreciated?

average value is an average per sample some samples will be more some will be less. to gain this add up all the samples (totalizer value) and devide by the number of samples Yes the PLC can do this math. don't work with RS view but would be surprised if it wasn't capable of doing this

Similar Topics

Dear Group: I am looking to calculate average for a point for each hour and use this data from some of my reports. I have similarly 10 points to...
Replies
Views
This has been a very touchy subject at my workplace for awhile, so I'm curious what your companies do for pay hourly guys? Travel to customer? Do...
Replies
Views
I've been using 5000 primarily. I've been able to based on prerequisite bits firing make an hourly production tag looking something like...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was wondering if some of you could share the average hourly cost you would pay for a control engineer's onsite support. Relevant states in...
Replies
Views
Ok, so here's one that's been giving me a headache all day. I'm one of those guys that thinks about stuff until I get it...even off the clock...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom