How can I get a finished scada design screen into a website (process overview)

IdealDan

Hi Friends!
After designing a scada screen WITH Wonderware indusoft, how can I incorporate it to a website so that operators can login from anywhere? and what is the procedure for downloading HMI to a PC based HMI?

All the information you need is in the Indusoft Web Studio Technical Reference document. You can launch it from the Windows Start menu, or from the Help function within IWS.

On the Contents tab, you can navigate to the various sections of the Technical Reference.

The Installation, Remote Management, and Web sections should help you to understand how to install IWS on your target computer, and what settings and software are necessary to enable the Thin Client and Mobile Access features.

Thanks for the responses, But I read the help info, I could not get a direct procedure for this, Could you please help me with step by step approach? please forgivee me if I sound childish