How do i make a programme to run till the end even when stop is pushed

esirioneyibo

Hello guys, please I need help. I am writing a program in Step7 and I need to make the program run till the end before stopping even if the stop button is pushed in the middle of the cycle. How do I make insert the stop to the networks.

This sounds like grafcet or sequential flowchart (SFC) and a 'homework'-assignment

o_O

Maybe like this:

Make a merker that is controlled by the stop- and start-pushbuttons and use this to start and stop your grafcet/SFC.

But to quote you: 'I need to make the program run till the end before stopping even if the stop button is pushed in the middle of the cycle'.

Maybe you do not need a stop-button.:sick: Should you be able to stop at all? Normally yes: maybe you have an automatic-mode, a manual-mode and a semi-automatic mode

You should give us more information. You should also think more about your problem and how you describe it.

Thanks for you comment Ivo.Maenen...

I want to assure you that is it not a 'homework'-assignment as you put it.
I am working on a project which is my final year thesis. I am writing a program to control a recycling machine and I am using SIMATIC S7 as my programming tool.

Anyways, I have been able to figure it out already, so you don't have to worry about it anymore.