How do I put an FM357-2 4 axis control in run mode?

Acmesereno

I am having trouble with a FM357-2 4 axis control. The icon in Step7 5.5 SP4 shows the red triangle STOP icon but it doesn't have an operating mode dialog like the CPU.

Additional information:
I can jog the axis in manual from the hmi so I'm not really sure if it is really stopped. My original problem is everything in the machine seems fine except when the cycle starts the axis don't move but also don't show an error on the HMI.

I have no experience with this device at all so let me know if I need different software or if my question doesn't make sense at all.

I have installed the software and saw that the programs were missing entirely. I was able to reload them and it started to work but now it is giving board channels failure on the HMI but doesn't show an error on the FM software start-up screen.