How do you enunciate input pulse with a output bulb

easterly81

Im sorry if the question is poorly constructed but i am new to PLC programming. I have a process I am controlling with a Mitsubishi FX2NC using GX Developer. The process sorts two different items. Upon completion i want two indicator lights to flash the number of the shorted items. Example light 1 flash x times for the number of sorted metal items and light 2 flash x times for the number of plastic items.

Im guessing i need to use incrementing data registers to do this?

If correct how do i used the stored data to flash the lights the number of sorted items?

Thanks

For each light, if the count is non-zero then start a timer for the ON duration of the light. When that is done start a timer for the OFF duration of the light. When that is done decrement the count and reset both timers. As noted, turn ON the light during the first time period.