How do you print RsLogic500 program ladder logic into a PDF document or Microsoft Wor

piscis

How do you print RsLogic500 program ladder logic into a PDF document or Microsoft Word document able to email to a customer who do not have RsLogic500 installed.

If anyone knows please let me know how is done.

Thanks

Andy

You can either install Adobe on your PC, and print the Logix report straight to the Adobe printer, or you can print to a file and open the file in word.

I use PDF995 and have seen excellent results. It's easy to use and does the job right. Full Adobe Distiller would be better, but it's expensive to just get the ability to parse out pages from the document.

Peter,

Make sure there isn't a page title. I think if you have a page title Logix then thinks each one is a page.

Bob O.

Edit. Page title on each rung.