how i can run my hmi without ex-designer (omron)(working as .exe)

Not enough information.
Do you mean CX Designer, the application for developing a project for an NS or NS Runtime?
If so, and you want to run on a PC, you need to purchase NS Runtime, which is the PC environment for running a CX Designer project.

look to be on line um new on programming plc so i don't know what's exactly NS...but all i did till know i made the ladder program on the cx-programmer and i made the HMi in cx-designer and i linked them but i need it (.exe) so that i don't need to open cx-designer and cx-programmer

I am not quite sure that I understand what you are trying to do.
CX Designer makes a project for the NS Series HMI. The NS is a hardware device.
CX Designer has a Test Mode that you can use to connect a project to either a simulated PLC using CX Simulator or to a real PLC.
The Test Mode of CX Designer cannot be run outside of CX Designer.
If you want to run the project on the computer, and you don't want to use CX Designer, then you need to buy NS Runtime.
There is no way to make an .exe file from CX Designer that simply runs on a PC.