How many Timers can we use ?

YOMN

Respected gentlemen: I want to know how many timer we can use in one program? for your information : i'm using STEP 7 version 5.4 SP5. as per my information we can use 2048 timers only. if its correct, kindly somebody give me solution to be able use more. because my project is so huge and i need more than 2048 timer. your quick response is appreciated

Increment integers...

I'm not real familiar with S7's, but I'm inclined to think that the number of timers is more a function of the processor itself, not Step 7.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a stupid questions How many timers and counters we can have or can we create more timers and counters ??? For example in...
Replies
Views
I'm a bit affraid that I will need to much timers for a project. The CPU they bought is an 314... How many timers are possible in this CPU type...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if one can reset any number of timers acc.value with just one rung with out using a bunch of resets? Thanks for your help
Replies
Views
Good Evening , We have a number of Powerflex 525 Drives . I took notice for years elsewhere and our plant , that our Powerflex 525 drive...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, Just wondering , are many of you using SAP in your plants ? If so , is it difficult to learn ? Are there many training...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom