How to combine Weintek HMI’s data log files(.dtl)

AB2005

Hi;

I have installed Weintek HMIs at different machines. I have configured data logging and HMI logs the data in a file having extension “.dtl”. There is a problem that whenever HMI reboots, system creates a new data log file. In some models of HMIs, system creates a new file on daily bases. Because of too many files, operator has to select the date to see the data.
I want to combine/merge all the files in a single file (having same extension “.dtl”) for ease of operators. I can access HMI memory (by ftp) and read/write the files. Is there any way to combine all files in a single file?

Sample of two ".dtl" files is attached.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi; I have installed Weintek HMIs at different machines. I have configured data logging and HMI logs the data in a file having extension...
Replies
Views
I am getting data from a modbus device and I need to combine 2 16 bit N registers in to 1 32bit L register. I have tried a CPW N242:2 -> L245:0...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am working on CCW 9.0 software with PLC Micro820. I am communicating with Energy meter over Modbus RTU. I...
Replies
Views
How do es a person combine two words of data into one. N7:0 and N7:1, High word and Low word, 1234 and 5678 and get 12345678.
Replies
Views
Dear fellows, I need to know what is the protocol which i can use in LS plc to make the schneider HMI and scada work with it . I have alot of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom