How to connectSiemens HMI 377 with internet

naeemmsc

i have siemens MP377 HMI which is connect to siemens S700 plc.
Now i want to connect HMI with Internet so my supplier will modify my programe.so kindly tell me step by step how i connect MP77 with internet(online)

You need some kind of solution that gives access to the local LAN that is connected to the MP377 via VPN. This usually means there is a router at the local site. On the local LAN side, the Router must have a fixed IP in the same subnet as the MP377. On the MP377, this IP of the Router must be set as the Gateway in the IP address setup of the Ethernet port.

Similar Topics

hi there, I'm a beginner pls help when transferring pc to hmi there's an error message on shihlin hmi written com1 station 1: communication...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Good people of PLCs.net, I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I know its not good practice to have duplicate destructive bits when writing plc code, but I'm wondering about writing to the same tag...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As a precaution my company has been collecting copies all the HMI and PLC programs. I have recorded copies of most of our sites...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom