How to copied by using SFC20 in SCL?

MOeZ

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

i have learned siemens sample code by using sfc 20 for data move. but i don't know how i can adapt this sample code if i would like to move DB1 to DB2 or M to M with 32 bytes long. please check attach for siemens simple code.

if i want to get data from active station of CPU ( A or B), how do i make hardware connection? many thanks!

Sample FC.jpg

Similar Topics

Wondering if anyone has seen this before and has a quick fix. Often times, when I'm modifying or creating a display, I'll copy/paste components...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, A new client I'm working with has an older system, running RSView32 with AB SLCs and Logix500. I want to copy the existing project and...
Replies
Views
I have two computers. One an old W2K machine. The other is a Win7 machine. Both computers have the same versions of ControlLogix software. I...
Replies
Views
Dear all, In RS Logix 5000 i m using the CPS instruction to copy an UDT with 8 strings & 1 DINT tag in it. While the rung is executed sometimes...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys i have to get the datalog off the rsv project on to a usb every week, is there a way i could config a button to copy the files straight to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom