How to copy the fixed local data in an OB?

tonus

This may sound academic, but just for the sake of my understanding, I would like to copy the fixed part of local variables in for instance OB80..OB100.
That fixed data field is commonly 20 bytes long but its types may vary depending on the OB-number.

What is wrong with an any-pointer constructed from this STL data B#16#10020014000086000000 say MyPointer and an integer MyResult followed by: CALL "BLKMOV", SRCBLK:=MyPointer, DSTBLK:=P#M100.0 BYTE 20, RET_VAL:=MyResult. MyResult will end up in B#16#8124.

The MyPointer is intended to point to twenty bytes of data starting at the beginning of the local stack in a S7 OB-block.

:eek:

Replace the 86 with 87

Thanks, giving it a look.
But then I consider what is the difference between #86 local data and #87 previous local data? đź“š
And, yes indeed #87 gives results. 🍻

By the way I have no idea what should be in the first accu after loading your acronym.🤷