how to do arrays in rslogix 5000 v17

stu

hi can anyone tell me how to do arrays .what i want to is i have a stop/start start system which i have got several to do and i thought if i do an array i can just change the tags. thanks

When you declare a tag, it can be a single or multidimensional array.

attachment.php

click on data type and it will show at the bottom of the dialog the the choice of array size

Similar Topics

I only have one machine here with a ControlLogix PLC. It uses firmware 20.04 and I have RSLogix 5000 Full Edition. I am experienced with RSLogix...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an offline copy of a controller in RSLogix 5000; I want to export all of the information I see in Controller Tags, Properties, and...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble byte swapping data in RSLogix 5000. I'm reading data from a couple of power analyzers and controllers for refrigeration...
Replies
Views
I am trying to clean up a project by creating a UDT that I will reuse, and while I was creating the UDT tags I got to a 2 dimensional array, and...
Replies
Views
I am scanning 6 bar codes (6 different scanners, each scanner scans one bar code) into the PLC using network cables and it stores them in INT(67)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom