RSLogix 5000 Compare INT Arrays

ldjohnson

I am scanning 6 bar codes (6 different scanners, each scanner scans one bar code) into the PLC using network cables and it stores them in INT(67) arrays (6 separate arrays, one for each scanner). I need a way to compare all six bar codes to see if they are the same (they should be). I am having trouble finding a way of performing this. Does anyone have any ideas? o_O I came across the FSC function and it seems like that may be a step in the right direction, but I am not very familiar with this function (other than the help file in RSLogix).

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Hello, Currently on my laptop have rslogix 5000 v16_20 and I'm not able to see the compare sheet of parameter for vfd powerflex 40p over comm e...
Replies
Views
Hey there, I'm trying to compare the amount of counts in any 5 minute period. What I'm doing so far is when each count is made true, a binary...
Replies
Views
when I use rslogix 5000 compare tool for two particular ACD files, I get an error "an entry with the same key already exists." It happens onlly...
Replies
Views
Does anyone use the Compare Utility from RSLogix? I would like to use it in a batch mode if possible. Can it be run from the command line with...
Replies
Views
What does "mv" mean on the side of the comparison windows in RSLogix 5000?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom