how to download the hmi program by using pendrive backup program

USB memory devices that are formatted using the FAT16 file format can be recognized by PanelView Plus terminals with version 4 and later firmware.

These devices will be recognized by the PanelView Plus as "External Storage 2" (or 3, or 4...) and you can use the ordinary Configuration Mode menus to copy Runtime files on and off the drive.

The *.MER files must be in the folder "\Rockwell Software\RSViewME\Runtime". Note the space in "Rockwell Software" and no spaces in "RSViewME". If this directory does not exist, the PanelView Plus will create it when copying files *to* the USB drive.

For the step-by-step procedure, read the User Manual: 2711P-UM001 for firmware versions 3 through 5, and 2711P-UM006 for firmware versions 6 and 7.