How to expand my basic programming skills?

I do have an FPGA spartan board and an HC11 board. Both were used in school for labs. I am not an expert in programming these boards, specially in C, but I would like to focus my energy on ladder programming since this is what we currently use where I work. I would like to pick up as soon as possible.
As far as taking PLC training courses... they might be too expensive for me and I don't believe my company would pay for it. I am pretty much on my own. I try to read and research as much as I can during my free time but I guess I need to realize that this takes time.

Similar Topics

Hi One of the PLC's that I maintain/update is a Mitsubishi Q-Series, probably installed about 10 years ago. At the moment, ALL the wires from...
Replies
Views
If I have an array of 1000 or more elements using a UDT ( maybe 4 REALs and 4 INTs or 4 DINTs) for each element. When I want to place values into...
Replies
Views
I am looking to see if somebody with VersaPro can expand the backup folder into a VersaPro project folder that can be used to import in ME ? Much...
Replies
Views
hello every body i have made a AOI which is got very big as in the picture. i want expand/collespe visible so that it can be look small as i have...
Replies
Views
Can you expand the I/O for a Micrologix 1000? It never fails, I think I have enough I/O for a very small project ,and then I run against not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom