How to make BLKMOV execute only once?

Tomz

Hello experts. Anyone has any idea how to make BLKMOV execute only once? I have tried with R_TRIG and (P) but it wont write to my location.

1709200297034.png

I'm a little leery about making the BLKMOV dependent on both the ENO and the ret_val of FC10.
Try putting it on a new network preceded by the edge instruction.
Also, be sure the edge instruction uses a unique bit for its memory. If using local variables, use a STAT.

Thank you! That worked. Do you maybe know why my timer only executes once here? After first time i use it, ET stays at 0ms all the time. It is in FB

1709214003363.png

At first glance it appears the timer's S pin never goes low. You reset #pombit but on the next scan it is set again on network 1 so network 2 sees it high again.