how to suck configuration from OP(opertor panel)?

dek7

hello every body,just i need to know if it possible to suck configuration(.pdb) from SEIMENS -OP(operator panel)?
best regards.

dear Dek

i think you mean to upload the configuration :

use prosave (a tool associate with protool and wincc flexible) in this case u can upload the project then download it to a simliar op (u can not edit it or read it )

to upload the configuration , this depends on the type of the op and whether the initial project allows u to do so or not

may be u can send us more details , we can help u

dek7 said:
hello every body,just i need to know if it possible to suck configuration(.pdb) from SEIMENS -OP(operator panel)?
best regards.

It depends on what OP and what configuration tool was used. Any OP configured in the old COMTEXT does not allow access to the uploaded configuration file