How to write MSG_Modbus2 using Structured Text in CCW

ahaanwar2

Can you please help me to write the whole code for the function (MSG_Modbus2) using Structured Text at Connected Components Workbench (CCW).

When I use the function block diagram, the local variables are added automatically, however when I try using Structured Text, nothing appears and also I get errors, please help me.

Thanks in advanced

Similar Topics

Hello All I'm trying to write a Dint from a Compact Logix 5069-L306ER and a 2080-LC20-20AWB. I was able to get a CIP Data Table Read to function...
Replies
Views
The Ethernet has 3 pieces of PLC5 processors (PLC5-40E), for easy explanations, we name A,B and C. All pings are OK and RSLogix5 can connect all...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I can write an N7 value to a modbus register in an Automation Direct Servo but I can't read a holding register to an N7 address. I've...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've got a Compactlogix (v30.11) communicating to a SLC 5/04 over ethernet (CL side) through a AN-X2-AB-DHRIO module to DH+ (SLC...
Replies
Views
Got a trouble call from a customer this AM that one of the compressor systems is getting its setpoint overwritten and mode (local/remote)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom