Hydraulic power pack interlocking

eshan3012

Please guide me to do interlocking of my hydraulic power pack system during line stop for more then 10 min condition in simatic manager system.
I want to program & interlock for stoppage of my slitter processing line hydraulic power pack with line stop for more then 10 min.
Also guide is there any consequences of contactor failure during start or stop condition with this logic .

Please guide me to do interlocking of my hydraulic power pack system during line stop for more then 10 min condition in simatic manager system.
I want to program & interlock for stoppage of my slitter processing line hydraulic power pack with line stop for more then 10 min.
Also guide is there any consequences of contactor failure during start or stop condition with this logic .

In Allen-Bradley systems we have a "Timer-Off" instruction, the output of which (the .DN bit) stays ON for the programmed time period after the timer is disabled.

Presumably there is a similar instruction in Simatic.

Contactor failure is not a function of the logic, but you should monitor the contactor's status (Aux contact), as feedback that the contactor is where it should be according to the logic. Design appropriate logic to deal with a "contactor failure" in your system.

I want to program my hydraulic power pack logic in PLC with interlocking condition of its stoppage when processing line is stop for 10 more minutes or u can say it during idle time

If what you are looking for is the safety of the installation, this can not depend on the plc programming, but on hydraulic-mechanical-electric devices for example emergency stop circuit or hydraulic check valves