I am begginer ,how to proceed with projects.

Hey, nimish? Where did you go? You posted this question only a few days ago. I would like to learn a little bit about yourself. I'm always curious about the rest of the world. Do you still come here. I don't mean anything personal and certainly want you to maintain your privacy but I would like to know about how you got into this. Where do you go to school? I have heard that India is becoming very high tech place and that many Americajn industires are outsourcing to India. What do you think about all of this

helluvawreck

thanks for the information

Tom, and rsdoran, thanks very much for the information. It all looks like good info and definitely will be helpful.

Tom, most of our machinery is built in Europe and is under 8 years old. This is the type of drawing that I am most familiar with. However, when making a drawing from scratch I did not have the full range of European symbols. It looks like the source you gave might help a lot. Thanks

helluvawreck

Hi heluawreck sorry ive been a little busy but in reply to your question i have a very good book that i will dig out, i think it was printed by telemacanique and is a great guide to building control panels with basic circuits and information on symbols etc

with regards to american symbols they are not too different to the european ones generally if you understand one then you can work with the others.

Finally if you have autocad light then ive seen electrical symbols for this software (not the expensive autocad package) i think they may be available on ebay or free to download from a plc forum cant remember yet but ill have a look for you