I cannot read a string variable in INTERACTX Machine shop

AntonRoss98

Good day.
The problem is the following, I am using the Machine shop parker program to program an HMI that communicates with a logix5573 PLC.
I can read bits and whole numbers in the HMI sent by the PLC but no strings, does anyone know why? or have an idea why I can't read strings but other variables yes, in advance thank you very much. (y)

Similar Topics

Good day. The problem is the following, I am using the Machine shop parker program to program an HMI that communicates with a logix5573 PLC. I can...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody Does anybody have experience with the Analog input card 1746-N18? Cannot get the last 4 inputs (4-7) to work like the first 4 (0-3)...
Replies
Views
hello everyone, I'm using labview (very close to CITECT) to communicate with a DELTA DVP28SV PLC. I managed writing to a coil to to turn a fan...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have a backup that I am trying t open in mi PC (RSLogix 17.01) and I get this message. I have read many posts and done many...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom