I demand working ladder now!

Yeah!!! I worked on it.....Worked on reading it and not getting a headache from all the techno-babble.Thats funny stuff, Bits N Bytes

Later....Todd

Rod said:
I have a ThermoNuclearElectroHydroDynamicPulser.

I need the code by 8:00 AM

Uh, thanks

Sheesh!

(I'm sorry - don't clutter up any more)

Rod,
Just wondering did you ever get your program.:ROFLMAO:

I had to this, after reading this thread it's a classic, the tears finally stopped running down my face.

There should be a hall of fame

It ran perfectly - ONCE! (I still have over 4 metric tonnes of slag for sale at fire sale prices)

Depending on where you live you may have heard and/or felt it. Persons with their VCR and microwave clocks both frozen at the precise time may recieve bonus points.

The Brooks Brothers classy action suit fits nicely.

Thanks again for your quick response

I'm presently finishing up my blackhole diode experiment. The ultimate sink for those pesky ground loops and reflections on high frequency wave channels.

Rod (EMP ROCKS!)

EMP rocks I agree, but I personally prefer SREMP for a more dramatic and longer lasting effect (HEMP just doesn't cut the mustard in my opinion).

Just my 2c worth.