I dont know that Error message

When you say Melsoft generates an error, is this when you try to go on-line or download/upload to the PLC, or is it when you open up the IDE.
If it is when you try to go on-line/upload/download then it is probably the USB driver, have you installed it ?
What PLC is it & What IDE i.e. GXDeveloper/GXWorks2 etc.
Also what version of windows are you using.

Last edited:
Thank you for answering first.
An error occurs when switching to online.
And the USB driver is installed and there was no problem in the communication test.
PLC : R120CPU / IDE : GX Works3 / Window version : 10 pro /
Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM : 8GB

Similar Topics

Hi; First of all, I am sorry that my post is not relevant with this forum. I have recently purchased Samsung cell phone. I have alreay saved...
Replies
Views
Hi I am in the process of making an OT lab for training and to test incident response, an i keep hearing NOT to scan network because some...
Replies
Views
I have a Delta DVP 16EC PLC and does not have a RUN-STOP button I can make it go into RUN with the PC in the simulation and everything is perfect...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm running my Plc in PLC Simulator (Unity Pro XL). Intouch sees the connected links but the tags are not matching (+1 on InTouch)...
Replies
Views
I recently updated to version 11, and some of the built in images aren't rendering properly on the page: I've tried removing it from the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom