Edited files dont save directly in SD card.

AB2005

Hi;

First of all, I am sorry that my post is not relevant with this forum.

I have recently purchased Samsung cell phone. I have alreay saved all the files in an SD card and moved that card from old samsung phone to new. I have been facing an issue that if I open a file to edit, during closing system don't save the changes directly on the file. System does SAVE AS and creates a new file with name changed ask where to save.

I want to ask, what should I do to save changes directly with original file. In present case, if I open the file 3- times a day tlfor data input, everytime system creates a new file.

Please help.

Similar Topics

Got a repaired laptop back from warranty and loaded it up with all my software, unfortunately with my version V32.03 Studio 5000 I cannot change...
Replies
Views
Portal Version 15.1 I have an established device in the Profinet tree. Device is currently operational. I need to modify the I and Q addresses on...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I cannot edit the safety rotines in rslogix 500 1764 L43S compact logix. I am able to edit the standard routines but the safety task...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am configuring now a SCADA and needs help with my edited graphics i have edited in Photoshop CS6. Why did I edit a graphic that...
Replies
Views
I’m new in PLC’s and Drives. I’m working full time as an electrician and stays in a small town in South Africa. I’m looking for an international...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom