I feel like a real programmer now

DwSoFt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Well I've been programming different things for the past few years but today I remoted into a client's site to adjust some logic I put in for them because their equipment wasn't ready to startup when I was on site. Was my first Remote work. And I nailed it. I feel like a real programmer now. Lol

What are your guys experiences like this?

Anytime I finish a job and the customer is happy, that makes all the BS leading up to that point all worth it.

It is the little victories that keep me in the game.

Similar Topics

FYI, I have a BSL that may need to shift its Source's bits on contiguous scan cycles; a single BSL will not do that because it only executes a...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I've recently been asked to help spec some SCADAPack controllers for a project. I'm specifically being asked if the E series...
Replies
Views
So, I was reworking a machine that was inherited. Very little documentation and absolutely no comments in the program (just uploaded, without a...
Replies
Views
I made an application in flex Runtime for entering batches. Can be stored in csv and transfered to the machine. But, when entering data in an...
Replies
Views
in my experience, they dont work well in my field, which is oil and gas production. ive worked with rosemount apex, rosemount 3300, k-tec...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom