I finally got my Logix back.

I'm not sure if it is the difference between Pro and Full that allows you to create/modify safety programs, but I know that our troubleshooters have a version that only allows them to see the safety programs - not modify. My version allows me to create and alter safety programming.

I'm not sure if it is the difference between Pro and Full that allows you to create/modify safety programs, but I know that our troubleshooters have a version that only allows them to see the safety programs - not modify. My version allows me to create and alter safety programming.

What really ****es me off is that one of the versions (I think standard) doesn't even let you view structured text. I get not allowing someone to edit them but not allowing them to view?!