I have a question about Timing diagrams??

Fredrow

I am using RSlogix 5000 v.17. I just wanted to know if there was any software around that would give me the timing diagrams of each rung in my routine?

Thanks.

Like my first question said. I just wanted to know if there was any software around or if even there is a feature inside RSlogix 5000 that would give me the timing diagram of the timers I have in each rung of my routine.

Like my first question said. I just wanted to know if there was any software around or if even there is a feature inside RSlogix 5000 that would give me the timing diagram of the timers I have in each rung of my routine.

Please sample of what you are looking forDan Bentler

I am doing a lab write up for class. I had to make 3 programs. Each one has a timer in it. In our lab write up we have to include the wiring diagram, the ladder logic diagram, and also the timing diagram. I will attach the a screen shot of the first program, and I will attach a sample of a timing diagram too.

Basically I am trying to find a simple and clean looking way to add the timing diagram into my lab write up. I am just seeing if there is any software around that would give me a screen shot of the timing diagram for each rung in my routine in RSlogix 5000.

I think you'll have to create your own timing diagrams. It would appear that this would be a static timing diagram of the timer itself. They diagrams will be fairly generic with different names and possibly timer preset/accumulated count inserted plugged in.

If you can be online with the PLC and run your program, you could use a Trend in RSLogix5000. Set up the pens for the bits and words of the timer. Use independent scales, and take a screenshot (ALT+PRTSCRN) when the trend holds the data you want. then paste it into your favorite bitmap editor for polishing touches...

xcel would be good manaul way of doing this. Enter time for X values in table and 1 for on and 0.1 for off as Y values then graph it (use 0.1 only to keep line off X axis)

Dan Bentler