I have problem about VersaMax 28-Point Micro PLCs

chaiyanun99

I want to simulate time in PLC to check the sequenced control Loop that separated by timing such as 8 pm, 9 pm . Please help me how to simulate time in GE VersaMax 28-Point Micro PLCs

The VersaMax has a built-in clock/calendar. You can access its data by using the SVCREQ function with a function code of 7. You can use that function to both read and write to the clock/calendar. However, it is easier to set the time or date through Proficy Machine Edition software.

Similar Topics

I am having trouble in getting a VersaMax Micro PLC to communicate with a custom designed Operator Interface-via the Port 1(The Port with an RJ45...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with Versamax Micro (IC200UDR005-BG),PLC is showing OK Led while I am using Proficy Machine edition 9.5 it's just keep on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to connect to a GE Fanuc Versamx PLC, P/No IC200CPU001, using either straight through 9-pin serial RS232 cable to port 1, or 9-pin...
Replies
Views
i have problem about GE PLC VersaMax ic200udr140 It has been set to ip connection But i do not know ip How i want to initialize it?
Replies
Views
hello I have to do an upload from a VersaMax PLC IC200CPUE05 but when i upload from the plc the logic is missing , im working with proficy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom