i need fast help

elhagan

hi all i need fast help
i have plc his name kolon used with nylon film machine
i need any info about this plc

Last edited:
This is what you want:

http://www.fanuc.co.jp/en/profile/ir/pdf/annualreport2001.pdf

As Goody pointed out, the reason that it looks like a Fanuc is because it's a Fanuc. Kolon International Corp. got absorbed into Fanuc in 1998 (the article Goodly located was created in 1996)

These Fanuc PLCs show up in Fanuc robots and look (to me) to be nothing more than a rebranded GEFanuc 90/30.

do u have plc softwear and pc or lader ?
tell me

Nope. But your Fanuc (Maybe GE?) rep should be able to help you out.

John

woooooooow

yes rootboy i go to see the plc and the plc is ge fanuc but made to kolon but i have some q
i conect with the plc but the cable not work whay not work may be ge fanuc make a different plc cable to colon but the plc is k90-30
the versa max not work and logix control what can i do the plc led
power is ok
ok is ok
but no run
whay?
i go to ge fanuc in egypt and i change the cpu with a new one
and didnt work and the power supply also
what can i do
thanx to all :rolleyes:

Lets hope Eric joins in soon, but I will stick my neck out right now and ask out loud: might this be a AD/Koyo/GE/ clone? Help me out here Eric, but maybe you could try AD's DirectSoft32....Just an idea.......

David

Sorry David. DS will only work with the Series One. This is a 90-30. It would be wonderful if DS supported the 90-30, as I have a few here that require me to drag out my old LogicBastard software to make changes on 'em... :rolleyes:

This is an issue Steve Bailey might be able to shed some light on... :confused:

beerchug

-Eric

Re: woooooooow

elhagan said:
yes rootboy i go to see the plc and the plc is ge fanuc but made to kolon but i have some q
i conect with the plc but the cable not work whay not work may be ge fanuc make a different plc cable to colon but the plc is k90-30
the versa max not work and logix control what can i do the plc led
power is ok
ok is ok
but no run
whay?
i go to ge fanuc in egypt and i change the cpu with a new one
and didnt work and the power supply also
what can i do
thanx to all :rolleyes:

Could be a CPU fault, could be something wrong with the hardware, might have lost the program... Can't say for sure.

You mean VersaPro? (the software) Not too surprising that that won't work. Try the old 90/30 Logicmaster software.

Hmmm, sounds like the k90-30 is a Korean version of the 90-30.

http://inverter114.hihome.com/inverter114/index.htm
http://www.invertereng.co.kr/

Can you get your GE rep to look at it?

John

Did you move the program EPROM chip from the old CPU to the new CPU?
If the program on the chip is ok, it might just go to RUN if you moved it to the new CPU, I'm not sure. That worked for me one time.

Last edited: