i need help for citectscada proram

Hello,

So you have the program, and you have read the manuals. Is there any reason you cannot start with something really really simple that you have made up?

taha sadeq said:
hi and thanks for all

i wanna knwo now one thing only how i can learn this program realy i need this thing and i can't find any place here to study it i want from you help me in the 1ST step it's impossible you havn't any pdf file to help me please the time is go .....
and pleace tall me if you know there is any way for help me here

đź“š

You will not get much help unless you answer a few simple questions.

See my previous post.

Have a good look at the sample and include projects that are included with Citect. There are some really usefull things there including ActiveX anmd Cicode examples etc.

NO ONE is going to give you one of there projects that they have spent many long hours developing.

Best suggestion - go and do a Citect training course if you cannot help yourself.

We will all help you with a problem but this is not a problem - you expect to get FREE TRAINING!! NOT ON!!!!

Now a dayas it is available in open versions.Just google it like "Citect Quick start tutorial",a nice PDF file is there which belongs to CitectScada and Vijeo Citect. Good enough to start.

amulyan, check the date on previous posts before you make the effort to reply. The last message is four years old and thus this can be considered a 'dead thread'.

BTW, the OP's last activity was on April 11, 2009.

Kind regards,